The success story BEAT OF BERLIN continues, although the 2020 version will be online due to the Coronavirus. Although organizing the event the way we originally planned to is not possible, the event for Jaycees to get to know Berlin off the beaten track is happening again –this year an online one-day event on the 4th of July 2020. This year’s topic is ‘START UP YOUR BEAT’!
Berlin is Germany’s capital and therefore a relevant point of politics. At the same time Berlin is an absolute start up scene. Totally different topics? Absolutely not! Politics and start ups are linked in so many ways. After all start ups are a big part of Berlin’s and Germany’s economy.
We have put up together an online program so you can discover these two topics linked together. The Beat of Berlin 2020 will bring together two sides of the same coin and of course you will get to know JCI Berlin too.
Price includes a parcel you will receive before the beat of the berlin with beers for the craft beer tasting.
Saturday, July 4th, 2020 – 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
The program includes:
- Discussion and Q&A with the German Member of Parliament Alexander Kulitz (FDP) on the topic “Why is Berlin the Start Up Hotspot in Germany?
- Getting to know the other Jaycees
- Craft Beer Tasting with an introduction to the German craft beer scene by sommelier Tim Gräsing and an explanation of why the gastro-start Up Lausebengel has settled in Berlin
- Discussions with start-up founders from Berlin
- Enough time to get some food & drinks and relax between sessions
Join Beat of Berlin 2020 – START UP YOUR BEAT – Register now